Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Our December...Here We Go...

 Bri and Anthony checking out one of the Christmas tree contenders...

 My cute guys...

 We went to ZooLights and Bri got to feed a reindeer...

 and ride the carousel...

Super cold, but it was pretty fun!

We had a crazy busy December, but it was so fun and good to have time with Anthony after he finished his semester.  We were so busy we never even made to Temple Square to see the lights (I am still grieving)...I think this is the first time in my entire life that I have missed the lights there.  We were pretty prepared this year though and it reduced the stress of Christmas tons...we even made Christmas cookies for the neighbors - I would have posted pictures of the process but Bri got her shirt wet and promptly removed it and wouldn't put another on for the pictures.


No comments: