Wednesday, January 19, 2011

My Favorite Bri December Moments

 This is usually how Bri is with getting her picture taken lately...

 But we put on her new Christmas jammies from Grandma and look what happened...

 Yeah, I don't know where she learned this pose...but funny

 She traded the dolly for her rubber ducky...but check it out...looking and smiling at the camera without moving...amazing

 Not sure why she chose the trash can as her backdrop for this one...but still cute

 Wrapping up for her grand finish...

 and fini...my cute, funny girl

My favorite memory this Christmas with my Sabrina girl was hearing her sing Christmas songs and decorating trees.  She was so cute and loved to decorate this year...it made it so much fun.  And I love that she is starting to get it.  Her little voice is so fun to listen to when she is singing and she totally gets into it.  Her favorite songs this year were We Need A Little Christmas, Silent Night, Jingle Bells, and Deck the Halls.  Oh, and she loves Mr. Grinch...and so I also love hearing her sing Fa Hoo Forays...so cute!

1 comment:

Sarah Jane said...

I can't believe how big your kids are getting! I love all the pics of Bri posing for you! What a cutie! Izzie was really into Christmas this year too, it makes it so much more fun.