Wednesday, January 19, 2011

My Favorite Jakey December Moments

 Okay, well, maybe not my favorite...but Jakey learned to climb up on the dishwasher this month and has been obsessed with it ever since...

 Yes, those are his pants...

 I love randomly finding him standing or taking steps when he's not thinking about it...

 This is the month that little Jakey becomes quite adventuresome and my life with him becomes a little more of a challenge...he is into everything and quite pleasantly ignores the word "no"

I think I will forever remember Jakey's obsession with our Christmas tree.  Sabrina would eventually leave things alone...but not this guy...he has a mission.
I love my Jakey Bear...he is my little man and is such a joy in so many ways.  He drives Bri and me crazy sometimes, but he always does it with a smile on his face...well, unless he's whiny :)  It's crazy to think that last Christmas he was not here, he has been such a fun addition to our family.

No comments: