Thursday, April 15, 2010

Our March Birthday Fun...

Pink Cupcakes for Sabrina (she picked her icing and decorations)

My now 2 year old girl

Chocolate Cupcakes for Anthony

My Birthday Guy

Our Birthday Activity for Anthony & Bri...The Zoo

Bri's favorite was the elephants and the "big slide"

We had a lot of fun this year with our March Birthdays.  Sabrina was a little mellow on her actual birthday but she was not super sick like last year and so we considered it a victory.  On Anthony's birthday we actually got to go and see a movie...it was his birthday wish and it came true.  We went on a fun zoo trip to celebrate both birthdays and it was a lot of fun.  I am so grateful for Anthony and Sabrina - March was a great month for me to reflect on both of them and how much they mean to me.  What would I do without my hubby and  my sweet and crazy little girl...I love you guys!!!!


1 comment:

Sarah Jane said...

How fun, happy birhtday Bri and Anthony! Looks like lots of fun!