Easter Egg Hunt
Sabrina had fun finding eggs this year
Even Jake got one :)
Bri Bunny
Jakey Bunny
Bri got some princesses in her basket that she loved
Happy Easter!
We had lots of fun this Easter - as Sabrina gets older the holidays get more and more enjoyable. We loved being with family and having some activities to do. Sabrina got sick the weekend before Easter and had fevers of and on past Easter weekend...we all ended up catching her cold but she got a sinus infection. It was our first run to the doctor for illness and our first go at antibiotics - I am grateful it has taken us this long, we've been pretty healthy overall. Anyway, little Jake is just finishing up his run at the cold and I have to say that I will be happy to not have sick, grumpy kids anymore.
I just have to add that my brother and his wife just found out that they will be having a little girl in August and I am so excited for them. We have waited a long time for them to have this exciting news and I just can't be more thrilled for them and am so excited to have a little girl for Bri to play with on my side :) Yeah, Yeah, Yeah!!!
1 comment:
Cute pics, looks like you had a great Easter. Is that Steve that is having a baby? Well that is so exciting!
Post a Comment