Monday, January 26, 2009

Chinese New Year!

Ahhh, the year of the OX is here at last! This is my first post without pictures - I find that I rely on pictures to make things more interesting and cuter. However, I'm soooo tired and behind on everything I thought I could take a different approach. Sabrina is teething and I think that I want to cry more than she does. I have spent the last few weeks sleeping with her on the couch because she fusses all night and cries if I set her in her crib. If Anthony wasn't in school and we didn't share walls with neighbors I might let her cry a bit more in her crib for the sake of my back. Ah well, she is still cute and I still love her...I just wish I could pull those teeth out myself sometimes.

I kind of missed New Years for putting up a post and making goals for myself so I am grateful that the Chinese have a new year of their own that I can claim when things are a bit too crazy at the beginning of January. Tonight we will have Chinese food and I will seriously think on the things that I need to improve on this year as I drift off to la la land while watching Baby Einstein or Pooh Bear. Good Times!

2 comments:

Sarah Jane said...

Poor bri, I'm sorry that you are having such a hard time with teething. Hopefully they will come through soon.

Z said...

Hey, I was just thinking of you and hope that Bri (and YOU) are feeling better and getting some sleep! The world is so much brighter after a good night. If you ever need a break or time to take a nap or something let me know, I'd love to hang out with Bri (T would too!).

(Just as a side comment- the computer is making me type wzing as the verification word. LOL, wzing!)