Friday, February 6, 2009

Making Our Own Sunshine...





So, January can get kind of yucky for me...February is a much better winter month in my opinion, maybe it's because I've dealt with the fact that the holidays are over and spring is right around the corner. We decided to try and make the last day of January a little brighter by having our own little beach day. We were able to squeeze Bri into last year's swimsuit (so that she could at least wear it once) and gave her a try at the big bathtub...she still prefers her small tub. We then went to the aquarium where Sabrina totally freaked out at the trout and Utah fish, she hated them - I don't know why they scared her and the sharks didn't but she loved all the tropical fish. Splashing in the water and crawling through the rocks were probably the highlight for her. Overall, I would say that we had success in making a cheery day for ourselves - it might become a January tradition.

2 comments:

kkerr said...

What a fun idea! That swim suit is adorable. Hurry Spring!

Sarah Jane said...

cute pics, sounds like you guys had a lot of fun. I started looking at this and Izzie got excited when I said "look how big Sabrina is" She immediately ran over and said baby! She loves Bri.