Jakey's happy place while waiting for the hunt to begin was the driver's seat of our car...loves the driver's seat!
Sabrina was awesome at hunting for her eggs
We finally got Jakey away from cars and balls to hunt for his eggs...
Cute shot of my girl with her daddy, so glad he could be there in 2011 (he always has had to work)
Jakey with the beloved ball! My grandma was nice enough to let him have it at the end of the activities.
Anthony was awesome at helping some of the teenage boys retrieve an egg...he's part monkey :)
So, here we go...I have a goal to post the memories I have put off for this long as my blog is my only journal of sorts. I will do my best to retrieve the info...I can't believe it has been this long since my last post. I remember that this last Easter was freezing and windy and we had to move location to a big empty field where it took a while to find hiding spots. Overall, it was another success and the kids loved being outside with cousins, aunts and uncles and grandparents.
1 comment:
Hey there stranger! Glad to see you back in blog land! How have you been, btw??? Hope you are doing ok from your surgery and all. Can't wait to see the rest of your posts!
Post a Comment