Bri loves the zoo and her cousin Tessa and so that's how we started out her day and I think she had a great time!
I love how they hold hands when they walk :)
Sabrina got her favorite foods for dinner which included hot dogs, mac n'cheese and jello jigglers
She loves pink frosting and marshmallows and so she got strawberry milkshake cupcakes (the cake mix she picked was cherry chip but we have to call it strawberry because she loves them).
I tried to capture the blowing of the candle and this is as close as I got after about four lightings of the candle...
Unwrapping presents was serious business this year...
Bri received her first Book of Mormon from Grandma K
We love our Sabrina girl...she is spirited and is all about the drama. She loves princesses, singing, dancing and a little bit of mischief. She is big into pretend play all the sudden and so her kitchen, baby dolls and princess dolls are getting a lot of action...although any object can suddenly turn into mommy, a princess or some other random character that argue, kiss, get saved, etc...it is quite entertaining. I wish I could record her singing - it is my favorite. She is sassy but she is also a very tender girl and when I start to lose it she often looks at me and smiles and says, "Be happy Mommy!" (too bad she is usually in trouble when she says that because it's pretty cute) She gives lots of loves and we are just so grateful to have her in our lives. She has looked like a 3 yr old for so long that I didn't think I would be fazed by this birthday but I was and I can't believe she is actually 3 and getting so big. We had a great birthday celebration with her, she has been so excited for her birthday this year-it was a lot of fun. We love you Sabrina!!!!
I just had to include these pics of Jakey at her party...he loved her balloons....
1 comment:
Happy Birthday Bri! I can't believe how big she is getting! It was so good to see you guys the other day.
Post a Comment