July 22, 2005
I can't believe that it has been 5 years...I think that Anthony and I can both say that it has been the best and the hardest 5 years we've ever experienced. The hard stuff has been from circumstance and the best has been from each other. I am so grateful for a marriage that was created in the temple and for a husband who is committed to "us" - I am truly blessed.
My Mom made us this quilt for our 5 Year Anniversary....Amazing...
July 22, 2005 - Anthony and Lisa - Salt Lake Temple



3 comments:
Happy 5 years you two! Yeah! You guys are the best, and I miss you, we should all get together soon!
Hey, I recognize those pictures. Happy Anniversary! Five years already. How time flies. You guys are great!
I love the quilt! how cute and thoughtful! congrats guys!
Post a Comment