We went to Lava over Labor Day weekend and had some good ol' camping fun.
Sabrina's first 4 wheelin' experience
Proof that we actually saw fall leaves on our canyon drive...
We had tinfoil dinners after our drive to see fall leaves - next time we'll be a little more careful with the dinners...they got a little overdone, but still very tasty :)
For some reason it won't let me write under my photo of our sister-in-law Necia and Sabrina. Necia came to see us over Labor Day while she was in town and it was so nice to see her...we miss her and Scott so much. I started feeling better in September and so I thought I might be more on top of the blogging but I was wrong. I get to spend 4 hrs. in the hospital today to do a glucose test (yuck!) so I will have the chance to catch up on the last couple of months. I think September was my best month because I finally started feeling better and my back and stomach didn't start killing me yet.
No comments:
Post a Comment