Between Sabrina not feeling well and the darn batteries in my camera dying this was the best Easter morning picture we could get...
Happy Easter everyone!! Easter is always when I start to officially think spring should start and so today was very nice because the sun actually came out and gave me that glimmer of hope. There are blossoms and flowers coming out and if snow even thinks of coming around again I just might get very angry. I am usually not quite sooooo desperate for spring but this winter has been awfully yucky for us. We have been so sick this year that I just want to spit...Anthony and Sabrina are both sick right now and I think I am done...NO MORE winter kaka sicky poo. I want us all to sleep well and feel good and I feel like we really need some good old sunshine and warmer weather. I am not a fan of being super hot but right now I say "Bring it on!"
2 comments:
I totally agree! Cute pics of Bri she is so sinkin cute
Sabrina is such a cutie- what is with her feeling bad during all the fun stuff? She is a good sport though. You know I am with you on no more cold weather!
Post a Comment