Sunday, October 5, 2008

Antsy Pants...



Sabrina can sit...for a few seconds...if she wants to...How did I get such a squirmy baby? She just wants to roll all over the place or stand and walk with one of us. She really has no patience for sitting or crawling at the moment - she is a baby on the move. She dives head first off our laps for any little thing she sees that is of interest. Wow! We are in trouble...

3 comments:

Alicia said...

She is sooooo CUTE!!! I love how smiley and squirmy she is.

Z said...

It is exciting to see these little personalities come out and how they explore and tackle the world.

Your munchkin is such a sweetheart. I can tell she and T will just love each other so much!

Sarah Jane said...

Look at those beautiful eyes! your blog is super cute, i'm so glad that i can check up on you guys this way, even though we see each other at work everyday!